Sunday, March 2, 2008

Lazy Day?

Maybe!
Maybe not! I have to go over to Dad's and help him shovel off his roof! I also need to plan something nice for their anniversary which was yesterday! My parents have been married for 39 years! Next year will be 40 and I need to come up with something HUGE for that one! I will get my wife on it and she will come up with some ideas that will blow my mind! She is a gift giving guro! She knows people and comes up with ideas that they wouldn't think of themselves and she is NEVER wrong! My thoughts on a present are a trip somewhere, maybe a nice dinner like Marty's party or a big get together with friends and family! I am sure my wife will have better stuff than that! If you could make a job out of buying gifts for people, she could command her own price! Today is the day after the big storm! I am glad I am not working! I do have to work tomorrow though which sucks! My helper got stuck in Florida because of the storm and can't fly back until Tuesday! I had a feeling this was going to happen! I have it worked out to get my car fixed finally! Ray said he would do it for $250 and I will stay and help him and get the parts at work tomorrow! By this weekend, I should have my car back together and good to go! Can't complain about getting a $1500 job done for $350! PLus, Al said he would get my heads plained for $20 so I am doing quite well! I need to get it there sometime this week and that is my goal! If I need to get a trailer and haul it in, I will make that happen! Well, off to get dressed and ready to make something happen today! Later

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Get your "heads plained for $20" ... right!!

Rick Jordan said...

I have connections! Might be the best part of my job! Ask Tim how he got a job at Freightliner some time! LOL