Thursday, March 27, 2008

GRUMPY

That Is Me Today!
I feel like shit and my head feels like it is going to explode! I cough every ten minutes and I can't smell or taste anything! My nose is all stuffy and I can't breath either! I was grumpy all day at work! Little things that usually don't bother me were REALLY pissing me off! My wife is tucking the kids in right now and then we are going to watch 'I Am Legend'! Colleen says she heard that it is really good and she has been dying to see it! I need some rest and a day or two off so I can get over this stupid cold! Tomorrow is Friday so it is definitely coming! I did manage to fold all the clothes in laundry room and take care of the trash so I haven't been a complete waste of space! Well, off to watch the movie! Reviews coming on tomorrow's blog! Night

No comments: