Saturday, March 15, 2008

BEAT!

It Is 1:18 AM and...
I just got home from tearing my entire engine apart! I am absolutely exhausted but I am over tired now and don't think I will be able to sleep for another half hour or so! Today was CRAZY at work! We were swamped and I only had five mechanics on duty! Somehow, we cranked out a shit load of work, Ray and I worked until almost six then we spent 6 hours tearing my car apart! I know my limit is 18 hours straight without stopping because I was DONE at 1230AM! I do have plans tomorrow! The kids and I are going to the Sportsman Show in the morning! I am planning on working at least some on Monday! I have to get my heads checked out and then put them back on so I can have my car back! Ray said everything else in the engine looked fine- even after overheating it and that I caught it just in time because the coolant had starting getting into the oil! Working on stuff is HARD! My hands hurt, my back hurts, I am sore all over! Well, off to read some blogs and go to bed! Night

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Holy cow I can't believe you blogged after the longest day ever! I stayed up til 11pm for ya, then gave up and went to bed!