Monday, March 3, 2008

%@*! Around!

What a Train Wreck of a Day!
Ty is still in Florida, Al was at camp all morning and Todd was in Auburn all day. Stick that with one of the biggest, most fucked up days I have EVER seen at work and I know one thing! I am TIRED! The only good thing I can say is that the day went by very fast! Other than that, not much good happened at all! Top the day off with AJ ICQing me and telling me he just gave his two week notice! Honestly, I thought I could calm him down and get him to change his mind but I did talk to him and I honestly don't think he is going to! He is frustrated and Auburn is NOTHING like working in Bangor! Today drained me! By 1 PM I was wiped out! The only good thing is I am not on call after that train wreck of a day! My wife made chicken and rice-a-roni and that made the day start to turn around. Then, I played some video games, broke the inernet and got the kids tucked in. Today is my day off from working out and that is good and bad! I could have used taking my aggression out on my weights! I weighed myself Sunday and weigh 186 pounds! THAT is where I want to be! I like this weight and feel good! Well, I think I am going to play a game of Madden or hockey and veg for a little bit before bed! Night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You broke the internet????? Seems ok now, so I guess you fixed it too ;)