Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Night!

Quite Possibly My Favorite...
Night of the week! Another week is down the drain and I have tomorrow OFF! Tuseday is opening day of fishing season and the plan is for Amos and I to go fishing after work! If everything works out right, we may even catch a few trout! My wife is sick and at the Spring Fair with the kids now so I am all alone at home, bored out of my mind! I am going to work out in a few minutes! I was not feeling cooking anything when I got home so I ran down to Frank's and got a couple of pieces of pizza and had pizza and smart food for supper. I was hurrying like crazy to leave work at 5 PM but my wife called and said they were staying to watch Sophie dance so I stopped rushing and stayed until almost 6 PM. I would have shot out of there at 5 if everyone had been home but I didn't really want to rush home to an empty house! I have to go to the dump tomorrow and start getting stuff organized so I can get the basement sorted out so Jessi can have her jam place down there! I need to start doing more stuff around the house but I work so friggin' much that it is hard! I need one day of rest just to get me back on track for the week! Well, off to punish my body and make my muscles hurt! Night
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Nice about the basement. !!!! I was just trying to figure out where to hell I am going to put all my stuff too. I have thousands of dollars worth of stuff and it is all collecting dust in the closet in my bedroom. It's hard to play when it is not out. Maybe that is what I will do today. ?? Jerry and Zack are sick with the sniffles and coughing and sneezing. Ahhhhh .... (She makes the cross sign) Stay away!!! :)

Rick Jordan said...

Good luck on not getting sick! Everyone here has it or already has had it! I would love to take a full week and just work around the house! I could get tons of stuff done!