Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Finally A Better Day

Today Seemed Better...
At work! It wasn't mind blowingly busy and I was able to keep up with it! I feel better tonight than I have all week and I think the rest of the week should be OK. Favre is still retired and I am off to work out! Then, settle in for Survivor and Lost! Sounds like a nice quiet weekend to me! I watched videos of US soldiers shooting dogs in Iraq. Seemed kind of cruel to me but I am not over there risking my life either! I could think of several justifiable reasons to shoot a dog and the video really doesn't show anything other than the dogs getting shot. If they did it just for fun, I think it is cruel and should be punished! Well, off to do something creative! Night! Oh, before I forget- tonight is the anniversary of me asking my wife out! Eighteen years ago today I asked Colleen to go out with me! Pretty special day in my book! OK, now night!

No comments: