Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sick

Yesterday...
I felt like crap! I had the chills, then I was hot and I just felt aweful! I worked all day then I came home and went to bed at 730PM. I woke up at 6 AM and realized I am not going to work! I felt as bad as I did yesterday! I don't call in sick so if I did- I AM sick! I don't plan on doing much today except resting and taking it easy to see if I can get over this! This has to be the flu because I can usually handle a cold pretty easily but this is completely kicking my ass! My wife also has it and she seems to be a little better off than I am! I think I am going to go take a nap and see if I can beat this stupid bug! Later
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Sorry to hear you're so sick! BUT you didn't even mention the pic you posted... where is it taken? Did Colleen take it?

Rick Jordan said...

No- it was taken in Canada! Albino moose are extremely rare- way more rare than albino deer! It was a cool picture so I thought I would put it up!

Kristie said...

that's pretty cool. I just read something about an albino killer whale outside alaska. Although, they said it wasn't fully albino - it had some gray and stuff, but otherwise really cool and very rare!

Rick Jordan said...

Most people are against shooting an albino anything because it is supposedly bad luck but I would shoot one in a second! THAT is a story!