Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today Is Christmas!

The Evil Wizard Has Finally...
Been defeated! "What the hell are you talking about, Rick you complete lunatic?" Is what you are thinking right now! I know, I am a lunatic! BUT Favre retired TODAY! No more torment for my beloved Vikings at the hands of #4! The Vikings have had a great free agency and look set to battle the Pack for the NFC North now! Maybe I will get a tattoo on my ass that say, "Good Riddance #4!" LOL- probably not! How about a Packers helmet on my right ass cheek so I sit on the Packer's logo every time I sit down? I am so stoked that he is gone! Hey, he was great- he killed my team time and time again! I won't shed any tears that he isn't there anymore! No more gushing tears and kissing his ass every time he makes a crazy throw that gets returned for a TD or hucks it as far as he can and someone runs under and goes for six! The Pack are DEAD now! He was the Pack and he is gone! Ryan Grant is serviceable but lets see how he runs without #4 under center! The star of the NFC North is AD now and will be for ten years! Everyonoe welcome the NEW NFC North Champs! The Minnesota Vikings! I am going to enjoy the next eight years! Bon Voyage, Favre! I won't miss you! Night

4 comments:

Kristie said...

there is still time for him to come "out" of retirement before the season begins

Rick Jordan said...

You bite your tongue! Don't even joke about such cruel things! You are right though! That would be just like him to get my hopes up then cram four more years of him down my throat! You are going to kill my euphoric high right now, aren't you? LOL

Colleen said...

It makes me said that I DID know what you were talking about right away.

And I still {heart} him no matter what... he is a cutie patootie :-D

Rick Jordan said...

That is called sleeping with the enemy!