Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TIRING Day

Today Was The First...
Day of fishing season and I did end up fishing for an hour after work! After this beautiful winter, we caught absolutely nothing! I am SO ready for real, warm weather! I did throw in a work out when I got home from work and then we watched Idol and now I am getting ready for bed! Today was an absolute train wreck at work! What a cluster of a day! The phones did not stop! Al was cranky as well and that made for a long day! I am no where near used to my new phone. I need to program some music on it and I need to get all my people in my new phone! I don't know why you can't just transfer your old contacts to a new phone. Seems like a pretty simple procedure! I am thinking about ring tones for people and I have a few ideas! I am hungry still so I am off to find a quick snack before bed! Night

No comments: