Friday, March 14, 2008

Week Almost Done

I Know, Not Quite!
As usual, I have to work tomorrow like I do every Saturday and I have to work on my car after work, too! I am so excited to have my car back on Tuesday! I am on call this weekend which totally sucks but Saturday night will be easy on call- because I will be at work! I never thought I would miss my stupid car so much but I really do! Work has been ok this week- even in the absence of Ty who was out pretty much all week! I wish they would just be smart and bring AJ back up to Bangor where he belongs! I am looking forward to Sunday off and some rest! I keep thinking we are getting closer to spring all the time but I don't know! It is nice one day, then cold, sunny and warm, then snowing! I am SO ready for spring! Well, off to work out then play a game with my son! Night!

No comments: