Thursday, March 6, 2008

Feeling Crappy

Work Was OK...
I guess! I got home and had a kick ass supper of burgers with bacon and mushrooms! Then I realized my wife is 100% right about Rhapsody! Then I started feeling crappy again! I can't stay out of the bathroom now and I feel all cold and achy again! I can't be sick! Al and Todd are gone tomorrow so I HAVE to be there! No way around it! My wife is coming in here in a few minutes to watch TV so I will cut this short and say Night! I still need confirmations on her birthday party so please let me know! Later

3 comments:

Kristie said...

What would we all do without your "moving" blogs!? =o)

Sorry you don't feel well. As for your frequent bathroom visits... maybe you just have to poop.

Rick Jordan said...

Done that several times! I don't think that is the problem! I think it is a tummy issue!

Rick Jordan said...

And i like the "moving" comment! Very clever!