Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Rock Star and Hunter


Decided I Would...
Put up some pics of my kids! Jessi playing Guitar Hero and Sean holding a gun! The anser is yes- I do have to lift myself up to shoot it out better! My wife will know the context of it! The rest of you can use your imagination! LOL. Tonight is my night off from working out. I have showered, changed into comfy clothes and am watching Sean play Star Wars now! Tonight is also the good night for TV! I am glad the writer's strike is over and new shows can come back out! TV has been pretty boring with the exception of reality shows! Speaking of reality shows, not really sure what I think of the whole big orgy thing on Big Brother! I guess I think that they are all single so it is all good! They are consenting adults and can do what they want! Maybe a live feed in a reality show is the problem here! Heck, they have probably got more publicity off something that will never even be mentioned on air then anything that will happen on the show! Perverts will watch the show out of curiosity and they could get more viewers out of this! Besides, I see nothing wrong with a good gay/bi/hetero orgy! Fun to be had by all! LOL. Night!
Posted by Picasa