Sunday, February 3, 2008

SUPER Sunday

As Most People Know...
Today is the Super Bowl! Pats-Giants! Last night, I went over to Scott's to watch the UFC pay per view and all the old football people were there! Buzz, Tiny, John, Scott and I! We played Guitar Hero, ate a little and had a really good time! That UFC isn't my thing but I can see how you could get sucked into it! I am heading to Scott's house again in like 15 minutes for his Super Bowl party! I was going to have my own but it didn't work out so I am going over to Scott's! My children and a guy from work- Amos went ice fishing at Plymouth Pond this morning and we had a blast! We caught fish, played around on the ice and had fun! I didn't think Jessi would like it but she said she had a lot of fun and would go again anytime! Well, I need to fire off a quick workout, take a shower and go to Scott's house! Hoping for a good game and 19-0! Later

No comments: