Saturday, February 9, 2008

Better Now

Today Did Not...
Feel like Saturday! It started hectic and ended hectic! The afternoon was absolutely crazy! Road calls all over the place, trying to find parts for Auburn because Todd called me 4:45 PM and then like a 40 minute wait at China Light to get our food! It was worth it to settle in and eat and now to veg before I go take a shower and then play video games with my son! I decided my wife is right about not working out tonight! I have worked out four days this week and tomorrow will certainly make 5 and that is enough! I am tired and sore right now anyway so a day off should be fine! Looking forward to a day off tomorrow even if it is supposed to be crappy weather! Wish we were doing something tonight but I guess quiet and calm is OK, too! Night

No comments: