Sunday, February 10, 2008

Quiet Sunday

Today Has Been...
A nice, quiet Sunday! This "big" storm turned out to be a dud and we have watched movies, made snowmen and played video games all day snuggled into the den! Colleen went uptown to work out and I worked out early this morning so we are all worked out! LOL. I don't want to work tomorrow- I know that! I am on call again starting tomorrow and I don't want the demon pager! Jessi and I broke the Wii! We have to send it out to get repaired even though all we did was play Guitar Hero! We are waiting for a lovely looking lasagna to cool so we can go dig into it! I am HUNGRY! I get like that when I work out early in the day! I found out what is wrong with my car and will fix that tomorrow at work! It was something simple and stupid even though I was worried that it wasn't! Well, off to eat me some lasagna and maybe play Ghost Recon with Sean! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Bummer about the Wii... seems like their repair department is pretty good though... easy so far anyway! I haven't even had to pick up the phone... and you know how I LOVE phone tech support!