Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day Off

Today Is My Day...
Off! I have to work Monday because my helper is going to Florida! I am glad I don't have the pager after tonight! Last week sucked big time but this week wasn't bad until Friday and Saturday! I want to go in town with my wife a little later on and I need to go to the dump, then clean off my porch. After that, my day is wide open! I am looking forward to Vegas even though I don't care all that much about gambling! I will probably bet a couple of Vikings games while I am there and play some blackjack. I am looking forward to the food and company! I also need to work out today but then the day is all mine! Well, off to go enjoy by day off and get some things accomplished! Later

3 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

I too am glad to actually have a day off myself brother.

Rick Jordan said...

I hear that!

Julie said...

I would like to go to Vegas just for the shows and the other attractions I am not a gambler either. If I gamble it I will loose it. :) Sounds like fun just to get some time away from the kids. Get to glam it up a little too which is fun for us chicks.