Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday Down

I Will Be Happy...
When this week is over! Tonight and tomorrow night are going to really suck because there is no night coverage at work! That means the next two nights will be like a weekend and then it really will be the weekend! Work really wasn't too bad today! Al and Todd are focused on Auburn lately and it hasn't been completely crazy the last two days! I am looking forward to the weekend though! I am on call so maybe I will take Monday off and have two days off! I am sure I could talk Dad into going fishing! I still haven't got my car completely straightened out- I had a thermostat for it but I can't find it! Plus, it is raining out right now and I got soaked for the two seconds I was out there! I also got home made pizza when I got home- which I love! OK, off to bed! Night

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope you get your van fixed. It has been nice for me to have an excuse to stay home though :)