Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

First, This Is Going to Be...
Sappy! My low maintenance wife wanted nothing for Valentine's Day so I will give her a blog instead! My Valentine(wife) takes care of things! She is always there for me and my children, cooks, cleans, works and shops for us! She is my best friend, the mother of my children and the love of my life! She is the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, the person I want to wake up next to every morning until I die and the woman I want to retire with and sit on our porch with! Cards are stupid- you have to get one that some what says what you want to say! I would rather just say what I feel and think! I love you, Colleen! Here is to many more Valentines Days in our house together! Happy Valentine's Day! Night

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Awww.... you are a big sappy sap and I love you too and think you pretty much rock :D