Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Boring Day

OK, Maybe Not...
Work was busy as usual and Tim and Kristie got a new house so I guess that isn't really boring! My wife made a delicious pork roast and I worked out tonight and I am now relaxing and watching TV. Congrats to Tim and Kristie! That is fabulous news about their new house! I am ready for warm weather still! We are supposed to get more snow tonight- 5-10 inches according to the weather man! Just what we need when the last couple of days have been so nice! I stole three of my wife's pictures of the kids and put them up at work and people keep asking me questions about them and commenting on them! I find myself looking at them, too! I am glad I put them up! My wife is doing awesome with her working out! She is sticking with it and even got up when I went to work to work out before her work! Way to go, Honey! Keep at it! You will see what you are looking for before long- I promise! Well, off to settle in and veg for a few hours! Night

4 comments:

Kristie said...

Well, TECHNICALLY we do not have the house yet!! =o)

Anonymous said...

Well, you might as well own it already!!!! hahaha :o)

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- what Karen said! You might as well own it already! lol

Julie said...

Snow does suck. It's heavy too and hard to shovel. :) Congrats to Tim and Kristy how exciting for them