Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Off

I Am Not Working Today...
Because Jessi had a dentist appointment this morning for her braces and I was TOLD that I was taking her! LOL. We found the place just fine and we were only there for like ten minutes and we were gone! We then went shopping, got Mom her lunch and went to Olive Garden and had lunch ourselves! It is 130 PM and we are home finally vegging before the cavalry arrives around 4 PM! I got to help an old lady get to my wife's work and I have to say Jessi and I had a really good time this morning! I went over to Scott's house last night to watch the game and the only fan of either team was Buzz- who likes the Giants! The Pats had one HELL of a run at it! 18-1 is nothing to be ashamed of! I, as a Vikings fan know full well how this has to feel for Pats fans! It feels like you just had your heart ripped out of your chest! The Super Bowl was eerily similar to the '98 championship game when the Vikes lost to the Falcons- after going 15-1 and being the best team in the league! Sorry, Pats fans! You still have three in six years and 2-3 more years of being real good! That is three more than my team has ever won! Later