Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Love Sunday

It Is Far and Away...
My favorite day of the week! I have to run over to Dad's house and put a thermostat in my car and hopefully that will take care of my overheating issue! I had a blast with Jerry and Julie last night! The pager cooperated and we had a good time talking and playing! I am very proud of my wife for working out again! She has a goal and a picture and the drive to get it done! Good for her! I got 2 or 3 calls this morning- at 5 AM on my day off! Not a big fan of that! My son is playing Call of Duty 2 right now and he and Zack had a good time playing Spiderman last night! Jerry and Zack want to go see Ironman with Sean and I when it comes out in May! I need to do my moose permit- probably next Friday! I need to start thinking turkey though- it will be spring turkey season before I know it and then it will be warm and nice again! I can't wait! Well, off to do something productive before the day gets away from me! Later

5 comments:

Julie said...

I can't wait until spring either. Not because I feel a need to kill something :) HEhehehehe....but because I want to plant flowers again and work on the outside of the house instead of being inside. It is almost done in here though YEAH! Good luck with the Van let us know if you don't get it going!!

Rick Jordan said...

Not looking good! I put a new battery and thermostat in it and it hasn't overheated but it is running way hotter than normal!

Rick Jordan said...

Plus I only dared to go to the dump with it with Sean with me!

Kristie said...

Maybe it's your turn to get some new fancy wheels.

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- yeah, right!