Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Want Warmer Weather!

I Am Ready For...
Warmer weather, fishing and turkey hunting! Guess I got a case of the February blues! Playing Guitar Hero with my wife and just getting ready to whoop it up on Nicole when the time is right! That's right, Nicole- I'm calling you out! Dual on Guitar Hero whenever you are ready! Colleen's birthday is March 19th! Sounds like it is time to start planning a PARTY! Who's in? Who's bringing what? I know where it is going to be!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol speaking of turkey hunting! I went down to my dads today and used my turkey call on his turkeys out back. they come close to his place so i called them, got there atttention but no cigar. told dad they not horny yet lol.

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rick Jordan said...

Very true! Another two months and they will be looking to get some! You coming down to hunt those bearded birds with me this year? Don't forget moose permits!