Monday, September 1, 2008

Friday Night, Three Days Off


Jerry and Julie Came Over...
Friday night while Colleen and Nicole were in NH and we took a few picture! We had a great time as usual although we do seem to miss Colleen and Nicole since they both seem to prepare much better than I do! Camp was really fun the first day! We fished and got stuff set up and then the wind came up and we spent the last day and a half stuck in camp with Yahtzee and no TV! I am back home and have got the porch cleaned off and my next mission is to get some laundry going, fold up the tent and clean up some trash outside! Both Colleen's and Nicole's tattoos look really good! I really want to get my new one now! Well, off to go get some more stuff done! Later

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Julie said...

What no Moon shots LOL...We are doofy..and there are always pictures to prove it LOL...I am excited to see the tatoos !!!!

Rick Jordan said...

We are really good at making dorks of ourselves! I deleted the moon picture... or did I?

Ingrid said...

The last moon shot from that camera was a lot more than just cheeks. I'm afraid to see more!

Julie said...

We were a little drunk....Ahhh well I was a little drunk and it seemed like a good idea at the time...

Rick Jordan said...

Yeah- I know, Ingrid! You'd think a grown man would learn his lesson but I have always been a slow learner! I know, Jewels!

Artistically Twisted said...

after standing in the woods pants down in front of the camera ya tell me... deleted. LOL

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- no one wants to see that! Trust me!

Artistically Twisted said...

I know your right brotha! I know your right

Julie said...

Who cares if people didn't really want to see it LOL.... Anyway...people can picture the poses we did forward backwards and get the picture I suppose LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

The more I think about it.... the more I think the world is better for not having seen it. ;0P

Rick Jordan said...

I am with Jerry on this one! I think we could probably make another one not far into the future! LOL