Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wiffle Ball!


OK, I Know...
No one has mentioned the wiffle ball game that is supposed to be Oct 5th! It might be canceled or rescheduled but I would like to do something fun this weekend! I worked 12 straight days, had one day off and now I am on another long streak and have the pager for 4 or the next 5 weeks! Deer season is just around the corner and bird hunting starts tomorrow! I should get up early and go duck hunting tomorrow morning! You know what? I think I will ! I have been sick ever since I left for Florida and I haven't slept all that well this week either! I really need to work out tonight so I am off to throw down a work out and take a shower and then settle in to watch some TV! Sean and I have plans to go bird hunting tomorrow after work and I am sure he hasn't forgot! Well, off to go do something! Night
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Ugh, I think everyone is sick right now. The kids go back to school and bring home a new crazy mutant cold virus every year.

Hope you find something fun to do this weekend! I'll be doing the Inman birthday thing, but keep me posted if anything is going on Columbus Day weekend.

Rick Jordan said...

I will do that! I feel like CRAP right now myself! I am ready to feel better!

Julie said...

We should drink this weekend! :) Next weekend is a long weekend and my B-day is the 13th so I am not sure what the plan is there. I am done planning B-day parties for myself because that is really queer :) ANYWAY..I could use a couple drinks! :)