Friday, August 29, 2008

The Game Camera


I Have To Say...
The game camera has been pretty boring lately! I had to resort to a picture of Jerry texting, me flexing, nothing and Cooper! I am out of work and OFF for 3 days! I am SO looking forward to going to camp with Sean and just chilling out and relaxing for a few! Work really wasn't all THAT bad this week where I am! Al was pretty good all week with a couple of exceptions, the whole Jerry thing took center stage and left things pretty quiet and I got a $1 raise today! Except for the whole Jerry thing, all in all, it was a pretty good week! Even my helper seems to be getting better and starting to get a handle on things! Not to mention that he is working for me tomorrow so I can have my three day weekend! Colleen, Nicole and Jessi are in NH and all in one piece and having fun! Jerry, Julie and Zack are coming over here in a few to hang out and we are off to camp at 8 AM! I will be returning to Hampden some time on Monday, hopefully refreshed and ready to face a short week at Hartt! I hope that I am not bitching about how bad the pager was! Well, they are here so I am off! Night
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie said...

had a great time...Of course I think there was way way way too much information shared LOL...and I am sure the pictures of our asses came out great LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

Had an awesome time brotha... as always!

Rick Jordan said...

I haven't even pulled them off the camera yet! Don't worry- I will probably delete at least one as soon as I do! I had an awesome time, too my friend! Good luck at your new job tomorrow! Let me know how it went!