Sunday, September 7, 2008

National Holiday!

Today Is One of My...
National holidays! It is up there with deer season on the Holiday Scale! I knew the NFL started on Thursday but today is the real first day! Games from 1 PM to 11 PM tonight! I need to get my stuff done this morning so I can sit my butt in front of the TV, text message all my football brethren, drink a few beers, eat some pizza and turn into a zombie! OK, the Vikings don't play until 7 PM on Monday but I LIKE football! Vikings-Packers Monday night should be fun! Last night on call absolutely sucked! I got woke up at 11, 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6! I got like ZERO sleep for the night! Today looks like the day to finish the lawn! Everything is already wet so I shouldn't have to water it for a little bit and I need to get some basement crap done and go to the dump! I would say it rained pretty hard last night! The pump for the basement has been running since I woke up and it never runs anymore since we had the land leveled! Well, it is almost 8 AM and all I have done so far is get a load of laundry going! Off to be productive before I become a zombie! If you like today, enjoy the football! I think the Vikings are going to be pretty darn good this year and I am looking forward their defense and running game! Later

3 comments:

Julie said...

I will probably find myself watching the games today. I have to run to the WALMART argh...But after that I am thinking about some football on my plasma...I didn't have them last year LOL...It would almost be against the law not to watch football on that thing! PLUS Jerry will be working on the floor so he wont notice my screaming LOL

Rick Jordan said...

Sounds like a plan! I am camping out in the den and watching in high def for the first time EVER! I forgot to mention that! What kind of floors are Greg and Jerry putting down today? Some are pretty easy- other types are freaking impossible!

Julie said...

That "pergo" type kind. It went down easy. It was the fixing the floor and building a platform for the washer and dryer that took all the time.