Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Nemesis!


Couple of Mallard...
Pictures to get me PUMPED up for October 1! I got pictures of the puppies from Joey today and I need to call tomorrow and see if they have any broen females left! I don't see what is wrong with a black one! They are cute, too! I leave for Orlando Sunday and I can't wait! NOT! I am not looking forward to it and what will be waiting on my desk when I come back! Work was uneventful today but busy as heck! The Vikings benched their QB today and I don't know if that is good or bad! I guess my opinion is he couldn't be any worse than Jackson and they were close to winning both games! I guess Sunday will tell the story! We fly into Orlando at 12:30 PM and the Vikings play at 1 PM so I have to find a bar that has the game on so I can watch it! I am thinking Shane will probably not be up for that! Well, it is almost 9 PM and I haven't slept that great this week so I am off to check a few more things online and go to bed! Night
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me a ticket i will fly down and watch the game with ya

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- my ticket is $600! Thankfully, work is paying for it or I wouldn't be going! I figure I will miss at least the first quarter before I can settle in to watch it! You fall turkey hunting, Karl? I am thinking about giving it a shot- with a shotgun, of course! Not up to bow hunting them yet!

Anonymous said...

yep on turks and thinking of ducks too lol

Julie said...

What are you going to do with the ducks?????? :)

Rick Jordan said...

I was leaning towards eating them but if you have a better idea, I am all ears! Puppets for the game camera has crossed my mind and feathers for pillows also has! LOL

Julie said...

Ahhhhh I see. Poor little duckies what did they ever do to you??? LOL Actually I like duck quite a bit. :)

Rick Jordan said...

Well then some time in October, you may have some duck! Let me know what kind and how many and I will do my best to lightly season them with steel shot! LOL