Friday, February 16, 2007

Roadcall Day From Hell

Today was a nasty, nasty day at work! Trucks were breaking down left and right and I spent tons of time on the phone and writing comchecks. I have already had three more calls since I got home so looks like it is going to be a long, sleepless night. You know, I am there from 7-530 every fucking day and I have the pager in my pocket. I might miss one call a week! Then I leave the night crew in charge and the fucking pager goes off 3-4 times between 530-8. That pisses me off! When Donny is there, the pager never goes off because Donny does what he is supposed to. Plus, even if it does go off, I can call Donny and he can go clear the pager. I hate having the pager and now know why Joey and Bob hate it so much. I realized Al isn't going to be there on Monday and Tuesday so those days should be fun. I am looking forward to going over to Jerry and Julie's house tomorrow and hanging out! Then, we are going to the movies on Sunday when I get home from work. That should make for a good weekend even though I have to work both Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately, I have no good phone stories for today. My mystery blow job woman didn't call today and I think it might be over between us. Oh well, it was good while it lasted- all 20 seconds! It really doesn't take long being back before you realize that I need some help- not in two weeks but right now! Damn, I get slammed there all day! Well, enough bitching about work. I don't have to work out tonight and Jessi and I still have to watch Idol that I taped the other night. Maybe she will want to watch it tonight. Well, off to go answer the 100 pages I will probably get tonight. Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

She didnt call because she is in the hospital with 2 broken arms and her phone is sitting on the penobscot river waiting for the ice to melt >:-D