Sunday, February 25, 2007

Aftermath

You know, you can usually tell how good a party was by the way you feel the next morning. Today, I feel dehydrated and have a slight headache this morning so that means we did what we set out to do. Jerry and Julie went all out and the party was top notch! The food was excellent, the company was excellent and I had a blast. I got my ass handed to me in Texas Holdem but the woman who won felt pitty for my sorry ass and let me have the Crown! Well, the next big party will be here and will be Colleen's birthday party. I definitely know who to ask to help me set it up since Julie and her sister did such an awesome job setting up her place! I'm thinking of hiring strippers for Colleen's birthday party- joking in case somebody really thinks that I would do that(and post it on my blog where my wife will see it)! Well, once I wake up a bit and get the fuzziness out of my head, I will try and make my list of awards for the party. Now, just to clear up one thing- I am an atheist. I do not believe in life after death. I used to think that I fought in Vietnam because I had a lot of really weird dreams when I was young and I could not convince myself that those things didn't happen to me. I had dreams about places I had never heard of and battles that I had never heard of and most of them turned out to be real. Am I crazy- probably, does Farmer Bob have 14 inch cock? Without a doubt. Is Alex a meat gazer? You better believe it! And is the head lacquered? Without question! Later

4 comments:

Colleen said...

Last night you INSISTED that you believe in life after death and that you know it for a fact because you had those dreams.... So you only believe in it when you are drunk?

Kristie said...

Well, it sounds like you had a good time last night! We'll be sure to plan a great night for Colleen's Birthday!

Colleen said...

Yes we did- and we definitely will have to! Colleen definitelt deserves deserves it and I am looking forward to having a wonderful night with her and you guys!

Artistically Twisted said...

I agree we need to plan a great night for Colleen! She puts up with all our Crap so she deserves it!

:0D