Friday, February 2, 2007

One More Day

One more day of work and we are off for Disney. Today was ok at work- the end is in site and I got quite a bit done! I need to get all caught up tomorrow so AJ doesn't have to play catch up while I am gone. My son is a hoot- he is obsessed with a cowboy video game and playing it with me. Actually, he is obsessed with me. He idolizes me and wants to do everything I do. I guess that is ok- he could pick far worse people then myself to idolize. I chose a man who was a abusive and a drunk to idolize. I like spending time with Sean, but I get testy sometimes when I come home from work. I need a few minutes to unwind and chill out from the long day of stress. Well, I am off to go play cowboy with Sean- I probably won't blog much while at Disney so I'll talk to everyone when I get back. Later

3 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude he is a great kid!
You are a good role model... I understand the needing the time to unwind though.

I hope you guys have an awesome time at Disney! Talk to you when ya get back.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

God sorry I can't type this morning. I really must proof read before I post. Anyway Zack is like Sean...He is on Jerry like a pack of wild dogs when he gets home. It can be frustrating for him, but after everything calms down it is cool. The boys both have great roll models. You both should be proud. Wish I could stow away in your luggage...Freakin' snow....Be Well~