Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Back 2 Work

Well, today was back to work day after a long vacation! You would think that the day back would totally suck and I would hate to be back there but I like my work, like my job and was happy to be back with the people I see every day and work with. There was a big old pile of paperwork waiting for me when I got back and everyone seemed happy to see me back at work. Everyone wanted to know about the trip and how everything was- especially Bob since he is going down there in a month and wanted the scoop on the new rides and stuff. Colleen and I discussed next year's or the year after vacation and I think we are leaning towards going to a beach resort with swimming, fishing and drinking. Hopefully, we can set it up so some friends can go with us and make a big party out of it. The trips to Mexico and Cancun are all inclusive- meaning all your meals and drinks are paid for for the entire trip! Colleen could go lay on the beach and go shopping and swimming and I could go deep sea fishing and also lay on the beach. It would be very relaxing and fun with food and drinks and a nonstop party! Plus, I would love to see Sean reel in some of those big fish out of the sea! Plus, you can rent Seadoos and stuff and it really sounds like fun! Oh well, enough daydreaming about our next vacation! We just got back from our last one- and my parents haven't even come home from that one yet! Poor Mom- I feel bad for her missing something she looked so forward to. Oh well, I am off to work out- I collected my Super Bowl winnings today and the money I won is for Jerry and his new tattoo gun! Can't wait to get started on that bad boy! Later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totally going to start a stash of cash for a trip, I would love to lay on the beach and drink LOL....Sounds great to me. I might have to twist Jerry's arm though...Don't think he would like that at all LOL......

Artistically Twisted said...

She won't have to twist that much I tell you!

I would love to set something up like that!

I am pretty excited to get the tattoo gun as well!

I hope your mom is feeling better and can come home soon.

we should get together this weekend one day!