Thursday, February 15, 2007

Clean Up Thursday

Well, today was a typical day after a storm at work. We moved snow and pulled out trucks and moved trailers and moved more snow. The day was quite busy for a Thursday- a bunch of trucks broke down and that was my job today. Well, Shooter gets the big finger tomorrow and I told him I hoped the guy was a giant with 8 inch fingers as big around as sausages! LOL. I shouldn't make fun of him- I am not that far away from having to have those tests myself. And don't think for a minute that he won't remember and pay me back. I am smarted than him, however and probably wouldn't let him know I was having it done.
Look, Honey- new paragraph! Aren't you excited? Well, technically this paragraph is still going to be about work but it is a very weird story. I was working today and around noon time, my cell phone rings. I take it out of my new phone holster- another long story and look at the number calling me. I was some 827 number from Old Town that my phone didn't recognize. I said what the heck and answered the phone. I said, "Hello." A woman's voice came on the other end and said, "Hey!" I said, "hey!" Then she says, "I can't wait until you get over here and I get your hard dick in my mouth!" I shit you not that my jaw hit my keyboard! So I stammer back, "what?" and she says, "you heard me!" So I start to regain my senses and I say, "unless you are my wife calling from Old Town, my dick is not going in your mouth!" She comes right back though and says, "you never told me you were married! Why are you pulling that out now?" So I am feeling better about this now and realize that the lady has the wrong number! I said, "this is the first time I have ever talked to you! What number were you trying to call?" She says, "659-6633." I say, "my number is 659-6623- you have the wrong number." She starts apologizing and I can picture her turning like eight shades of red! I tell her no problem and that she just made my day and hang up! Some guy is going to get something when she finally dials the right number! I wonder if she will even tell him about the crank call! The weird thing is that she kind of sounded like Nicole and that really confused me at the beginning of the whole thing! Why do I always seem to get into stuff like that when all I did was answer the phone? Later

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

You are crazy! She called the wrong number- happens all the time! LOL

Anonymous said...

Still...What if she had called some kids cell phone by mistake. People should learn to identify themselves first LOL...That stuff never happens to me...How depressing..Aren't I hot enough? ROFLMAO. As for the "finger" thing...On behalf of all the women around here...Until you have a big vice like thing shoved in your backside while other people watch and jab you with Q-tips and stuff...Well The finger thing is just something you have to "SUCK-UP" I know men don't have babies for a reason...They would never survive! :) Best of luck to your friend though...

Artistically Twisted said...

Dude... I was rolling Laughing at that!

See I have to say if that call were to come in at work I think would have put it on speaker phone and talked for awhile just for the entertainment value!
~[Laughs]~

With and opener like that on the phone it would tend to get your attention.
Side note .... Julie... I don't put you on speaker phone. ;p

~[grins]~

Nicole said...

Well, I thought we could keep this whole phone sex thing between us! Now you are letting the whole world in on our secret phone sex escapades. Acting like you didn't even know it was me!
I can't believe you would betray me in such a way!!