Friday, April 4, 2008

Ready For Bed

It Is 8:50 PM...
And I am ready for bed! It has been an exhausting week at work! It was busy and crazy and the week felt like it would never end! I know I still have to fight through tomorrow before the week is really over but I am totally ready for a day off! The snow today was depressing! I am looking forward to some descent weather and some fishing but it isn't looking that great right now! I felt like crap this afternoon! I felt like I had a fever, my face felt flush and I felt like I was getting sick! It passed though and I came home, finished off the lasagna and worked out and played video games with Sean! I don't think I am long for staying awake do I am off to check some scores and go to bed! I was all excited that I had talked my wife into letting me get the baseball package for our dish and then came to find out our carrier doesn't GET the baseball package! I SO need Direct TV so I can get NFL and MLB! I kind of like sports and I HATE not being able to see my teams play! The NFL is the big one though! I really miss seeing every Vikings game! Oh well, turkey season in a month and fishing season as soon as it warms up enough to catch some fish! Plus I have a ton of stuff to do around the house to make my wife a happy lady! I want her to have all the things she wants around here! Maybe seeing Tim and Kristie work so hard on their place and spring coming slowly but surely will light a fire in me! Night

No comments: