Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Birthday Boy


I Have Been Blog Slacky...
This week! Tomorrow is this silly man's sixth birthday! Plus, I figured out turkey season starts on April 28th- well, not for me but I can go on April 28th with Dad! That would be 19 days away! I am taking three days off on my second week of turkey hunting. Sean has an even number on his DOB so Sean and I will never hunt turkeys the same week! He is with Grampa on that! I am looking forward to this weekend and my plan is to take Monday off to get stuff done around the house and just chill out! Alex will not be happy that I won't be there but I need two days off! Plus, that looks good for Todd with people getting laid off that I actually only work five days! I am on call, too so it isn't all peaches and cream! LOL Well, off to eat supper, play GR with Sean and veg out for the night! Night
Posted by Picasa

No comments: