Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Am 10 Kinds of Queer


Had Jerry, Julie and Nicole...
Over for a night of American Idol and drinking! I have to day that once Jerry got into the flow, I was having a blast! OK, I was having a blast all night! I was drinking rum which is my drink of LOVE! LOL! I am not kidding! I drink rum and I want to screw! Idol is a blast with a bunch of people! I really want Rock Band but my wife is quite persistent that it won't happen so it probably won't! I am still buzzing pretty hard as I write this so if I am rude or horny, you have been warned! I wish I could have gone to Tim and Kristie's house warming today! I had to work until 5 PM so I couldn't make it and I still haven't seen their new house yet! Hope you enjoy these very cool pictures of us rocking out to Idol! TTYL
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Wow. No more BUI for YOU! Yikes! TMI much!!???