Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Stirring The Pot

OK, My Wife Says...
That my blogs are boring and the same thing every day! First, today was awesome at work! The day was more than manageable and Al was in a pretty good mood! Todd was OK, too! Ty was Ty so that didn't change much! I was in a good mood pretty much all day and am very happy to be home right now, getting ready to play Ghost Recon with Sean! I need to work out in a few minutes- I am just letting my delicious supper of lasagna to settle before I go stir it up! I walked up to the other building today at work and when I walked back down, I tooted. It was REALLY windy today and it STILL stunk up the outside! I started laughing my head off and must have looked like a freak walking down to the shop! I bet like ten guys got slapped in the trailer park since that is where the wind was blowing! Well, off to go fart and play Ghost Recon! I'll have this den smelling like a cow farm before I am done! LOL Night

2 comments:

Colleen said...

OK... that wasn't EXACTLY what I said...

But... very nice mixing things up a little with the fart story...lol!

Rick Jordan said...

That IS pretty much what you said! Maybe I should go back to the stories! LOL