Monday, April 21, 2008

I Have Been Slacking

I Haven't Been Feeling...
The blog thing lately! I had a pretty cool week- only worked five days instead of the much more common six day week! The kick to the ribs was the pager! I feel like I haven't slept in a week and I really don't feel all that great! I wake up with a sore throat and all stuffy and then it goes away only to come back again around 8 PM. I guess it could be allergies but I have NEVER had allergies my whole life! I practically live outside in the summer so I would probably have felt allergies before now! I got some pretty cool news at work today even though I am not allowed to share it yet! I think I will be very happy in three to four weeks! We did pretty good on Sunday getting stuff done! I got the yard all picked up, Colleen got the house looking awesome and we had a really cool, fun day! I am looking forward to turkey hunting one week from today! I can't shoot but I like to go and call for my Dad! I LOVE it when he misses birds and I can make fun of him! I got a new weight bench yesterday but I am not crazy about it! I like my old one better but since I was like one more workout from busting every rib I own, I guess the new one is better! I can't find the right weight for workouts though and I need to find a fluid workout that goes well with my new bench! I will get it and all will be well but I am not the greatest person in the world with dealing with change! Well, off to rub my wife's feet amd watch some TV! Night!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

YAY for that last part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!