Friday, April 25, 2008

First Trout


Sean and I FINALLY...
Got our first trout this year! Actually, Sean got the first one! I will say it was worth the wait! THAT is a beautiful trout! 12 inches long and easily the biggest one he has ever caught! He was on cloud nine when he caught it! He studdied every little detail of that trout! The two holes on her back! The sucker eggs coming out of her mouth and the dorsal fin that looks like a cheetah! Tomorrow I will cook his big fish for him! I think today made the last 3-4 times seem worth it to him! We got to watch a HUGE tom turkey courting hens like 200 yards from my house and he caught a trout like that walking distance from our house! I LOVE where we live! I wouldn't trade it for anything! I have to work tomorrow and then I have two days off again! I am SO looking forward to turkey hunting and fishing with Sean on Monday! I know- it is crazy to look forward to getting up at 4 AM but it is SO much fun! I need to take an hour and get all my stuff ready! I know I won't do it until Sunday night because that it how I roll! Well, off to check some more blogs and then see what is going on here tonight! Night
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It is DEFINITELY crazy to WANT to get up at 4am!!!