Monday, April 14, 2008

Two Days Off

Yesterday Was Sean's Big...
Birthday party at the bowling alley! I thought it went great! Everyone seemed to have a good time and Sean got TONS of toys! I think that place is perfect for a party! I had a really nice day- coming home and playing with all his toys! Today was not as much fun! I got up and had coffee and then filled some holes in the driveway, fixed a piece of floor in the den, put trim in the bathroom and took the rack out of there, did laundry and picked up the yard a little! Then Jessi got home and I had to go to the school and pick up Sean, then we went fishing and came home, had some sausage on the grill and we are now getting ready to play GR and chill for the rest of the night. I am exhausted! I feel like a played two entire football games and got pummeled over and over again! I have to go take a shower and I get to go back to work tomorrow! I have to say that I liked having two days off! Night

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad to hear the party went well!