Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Wednesday

Work Was Pretty Boring...
Today but it was busy! Alex was at camp all day and I pretty much ran around all day! Today did have its moment though! I was sitting their in my chair talking to a driver when another driver walked in with a guy he was taking for a test drive! Turns out it was Colleen's ex-boyfriend from high school! I asked him how he was and he asked me how I was and then we shook hands and he went on his test drive! I have to say it is quite weird to shake the hand of someone that you know slept with your wife- even if it was before you ever met her! The good news is I won that battle! She is my wife, not his! He asked how she was and I told him she was dead! LOL- just kidding, Hon! I told him she is doing fine and we have been together for almost 18 years now! Colleen says he has had lots of divorces and stuff and that she heard he isn't doing that great! That really hurts me and makes me want to do whatever I can to help him! NOT!!!! Night!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

Funny blog!!

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- Thanks, Kristie! I was KIDDING! lol

Rick Jordan said...

AND you might as well be dead to him- he has no chance still! LOL