Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another Day Closer

To Sunday!
I am looking forward to a day off! This week has been very long and hard! I don't have much time to catch my breath and Alex hasn't been there to take some of the heat off! He will be there tomorrow though so that is something to look forward to! No Idol tonight. I think I will go take a shower, play some hockey and settle in for a quiet night! I must be getting old because I have a hard time making it to 10 PM and the end of Idol! Oh well, I am not a spring chicken anymore! I am 38 going on 39 and I can't do things like I used to! Time for a midlife crisis! LOL just kidding! Night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idol was a riot last night! The begining with the bad people is my favorite!!!

Rick Jordan said...

Mine, too! Jessi and I love the beginning!