Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Am Back!

We Had A Good...
Time on our trip even though the fishing stunk! I caught the only fish- a nasty looking cusk and it was really cold! We ate good, as usual and drank a bit and enjoyed just hanging out and shooting the shit! I came to the realization that I need a four wheeler or a snowmobile if I am going to keep up this ice fishing thing. They make it SO much easier to get out to your spots and pick up when you are done! The spot we were fishing was like 1/4 mile from our camp and we were there in no time on snowmobiles! Rick was nice enough to bring three sleds so we could all go out to fish on them! He is a pretty cool guy! Everyone seemed to get along and Clarence and my Dad both said they enjoyed him! I would like to go back up there one more time this winter- maybe up to four people since four seems to be perfect for the size of camp and fishing purposes. Rick and I got the roof shoveled and the yard plowed- it was pretty easy since we just did it three weeks ago! If it kills me, I will figure out that stupid lake! It kicks my butt like no other lake! I cannot catch a salmon or lake trout and that drives me crazy! I have to work out tonight since I took a couple days off to go to camp! Well, off to the weight bench and then settle in and kill some Germans! Later

1 comment:

Colleen said...

OMG!!!! Don't say that about the Germans... that is not funny, mister!!!