Monday, January 28, 2008

Back To Work

Today Was My Second...
Day back at work since my little vacation and both days were crazy! Ty called in this morning- not that that was a HUGE loss but it made my day a little more crazy! We were swamped today and that makes for a very short, highly stressful day! Not looking forward to working seven days this week but I will get over it! I want to go work out now and chill out for the night and do NOTHING! I swore to myself that I would do some laundry tonight so I am off to throw a load in and go work out! Night!

4 comments:

Rick Jordan said...

That sounds like a challenge! You are ON! Time to move up to HARD! LOL

Artistically Twisted said...

Good old Ratchet strap.

Artistically Twisted said...

Some one say some thing about huntin' pronghorns?

Rick Jordan said...

LOL- After yesterday, I could use a good laugh!