Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol

Tonight Is the Night!
American Idol is back on TV! Jessi and I LOVE it! We will watch the crappy people and the good people tonight and then pick our favorite when they narrow them down! The show is just plain fun with drunk Paula, "dog" Randy and mean Simon! Then you add in Sechrest fighting with Simon and it just makes good TV! Work sucked today! The phone was NUTS and I accomplished literally nothing other than putting out fires! I am going upstairs now to work out- adding some weight to my bench press tonight and only doing a half-workout! Colleen and Jessi are taking movies back while Sean takes a bath! Off to go hurt myself and take a shower! Night

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I like watching the beginning when they make fun of the people who CAN NOT sing!

Rick Jordan said...

I like the beginning, too! Last night was good, make fun of people fun!