Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Will Be Happy

When It Finally Warms Up!
God, work has been shitty the last month or so! All I do is talk on the phone ALL day! Call after call and it gets REALLY old! Two days off to go ice fishing should be fun! I can't wait to have a couple of days off to relax and chill out even though I am on call! I work too hard! I work too much and I work too long! Well, I got home tonight, threw in a load of laundry and ate one of my favorite suppers- chop suey! I LOVE my wife's chop suey! I am just waiting for the clothes to be ready for the drier and then I am going to work out and veg out until Idol is on! I wonder if Jessi remembers that it is back on tonight! Well, I need to go swap clothes around and sort and pass out the clothes upstairs! Night

2 comments:

Julie said...

have fun. It is too cold for me to even consider something like ice fishing, but I heard this weekend should be warmer.

Rick Jordan said...

It wasn't! LOL