Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Idol

Well, I Checked the TV Guide...
And American Idol is on again tonight! Jessi made it until a little past 9 PM last night and then she was out cold on the couch! I took a picture of her sleeping on the couch and I have to say she looks like a little angel when she is sleeping! I took her picture and put it to her name and my background on my phone! I just got done working out and taking a shower and now I am just waiting until 8 PM so Sean and Jessi can come down and watch Idol! Sean didn't get to watch Idol last night because he hit Jessi. He was NOT happy! Work was OK today for the first time this week! I actually got some paperwork done which was a HUGE plus! Well, I think I will go play a game of hockey and get ready for Idol! Night!

No comments: