Wednesday, January 2, 2008

More Snow and A Day Off

So, We Got Even...
More snow last night! Colleen doesn't have to go to work until noon because of the storm and the plow guy has already came and gone so we are all plowed out! I thought this storm would be much worse than this but oh well! I don't have to go anywhere today! I have today off as a reward for working yesterday and I plan on taking full advantage of it! I plan on playing hockey, army and hunting with Sean and Jessi and just vegging really! I worked out last night but I might throw in a bonus work out today and do some different exercises or something to mix it up! Who would have though that when I started working out over a year ago and weighed 240 pounds that I would weigh 180 now and still work out all the time? Not me, that is for sure! I have to say that I have done really good with keeping with it! My eating habits aren't as good as they were back then- I like to eat during the winter and I don't deny myself something that might not be all that good for me! Well, off to hang out with the coolest kids on the planet- in my opinion anyway! Later

No comments: