Monday, January 14, 2008

OH, That IS Why They Canceled School!

I Got Volunteered To...
Work this morning because they are short handed and I was awoken by Jessi at 530 AM saying that she didn't have school! I looked outside and couldn't figure out why they canceled school for NO snow! Well, I got the answer around 10 AM when the snow started POURING down! The day was crazy as almost all snow days are at my work! Trucks were breaking down and people were getting stuck and people were plowing snow! The ride home completely sucked! The roads were shitty and some people really should not be allowed to drive in the snow! PERIOD! Well, I got home, had an awesome supper, busted my butt working out and took a shower and here I sit typing away on the computer! I think I am going to play some 360 hockey and settle in for the night! I am completely exhausted and wiped out! I have to work next Monday, too but only so I can have Friday and Saturday off that week to go ice fishing! Should be an absolute blast! I know I am looking forward to it! Yesterday's games were depressing! I have got two text messages from my brother since Dallas lost and he sounds really down! I can't say much- I feel the same way when the Vikings do that to me! The second game, I was selfish! I wanted to see the two best teams play one more time for all the marbles but Indy lost! I really like Tony Dungy! He used to be the defensive coordinator for the Vikings and I absolutely LOVED him! Well, off to settle in on a stormy night! Night

No comments: