Thursday, January 10, 2008

Busy

Today Was Busy...
The day just kept coming and coming and I feel like I accomplished nothing! Colleen's ex did get the job so now I have to help him! LOL! I do have a good question though- how long is acceptable to hold a grudge against someone that tried to sleep with your girlfriend when you were with her? Ten years? Twenty? Thirty? I am thinking that there isn't enough time to heal a wound like that but I kind of think I am over it! I don't care now that I am 38, have a good job and still have Colleen! His loss, not mine! I am interested to see what kind of answers I get on this one! I actually hate Everett way more than Randy- at least Randy was with my wife for a long time and had history with her! Don't ask- LONG story! Night

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You are so queer.

I WAS FIFTEEN YEARS OLD!!!!!