Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Chilling Out

After A Very Busy Morning!
We got Chris and Nicole moved into their new place with big time props to Jerry and Jim! Having two trucks worked really well and we were pretty much done by 2 PM! I feel like I got run over by a train! I hurt EVERYWHERE! Also want to thank Scott and Ingrid for getting my little guy out of there so he could have a little fun and not be under everyone's feet! Hopefully, our house can get back to normal now! Everyone in their own rooms and peace and quiet again! I am kicking back, watching the Olympics and drinking an iced cold Bud! Can't wait for my reward for helping with the move! I love me some potato chip chicken! LOL

5 comments:

Artistically Twisted said...

Brotha I think that train swung by and got me as well.

All in all it is good to have gotten the stuff cranked out and done... Jim was an absolute machine that man helped add to the move for sure!

Kristie said...

YAY!! Back no normal house! :) No matter Cujo!!!

Rick Jordan said...

It feels good, Kristie! It is hard to add a person when your house is built for four people! I like routine and normal! I am not a big fan of change! I hope Nicole, Sophie and Chris have a blast in their new place and I am quite happy to have my house back to normal!

Ingrid said...

I'm glad Sean could hang out with Sophie! You have two GREAT kiddos and I'm glad we could help out in some way!

Enjoy your normal house!

Rick Jordan said...

Thank you again for watching him! I do have pretty good kids! I am enjoying normal right now!